Garlic Butter Lemon Pepper Shrimp
-1 lb of shrimp
- 2 sticks of butter
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
1. Heat a large skillet on medium.
2. Add butter
ce melted add garlic and Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT! seasoning and mix creating a butter sauce.
4. Add shrimp and mix with butter sauce mixture then cover.
5. Cook 8-10 mins until shrimp is pink and is in shape of letter “C”. If shrimp is in an “O” shape it’s over cooked about.
6. Squeeze lemon and garnish with parsley.
Step by Step Video » HERE