Atlanta Lemon Pepper Wings
- 1lb of chicken wings (sectioned)
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 cups of Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT! Seasoning
- 6 to 8 cups of vegetable or canola oil
- 1 Lemon
- Parsley for garnish
1. Put oil into a large pot and heat to 325°F
2. Wash and clean chicken wings then pat dry
3. Season chicken with 1 cup of Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT!
4. Place chicken wings into the heated grease
5. While chicken is cooking grab a bowl and mix butter, remaining seasoning, and juice of half a lemon together. Set aside.
6. Once chicken has reached a temperature of 170°F place wings into the sauce mixture bowl and toss to coat completely. Garnish with parsley.
7. Plate and squeeze remaining lemon juice on the wings. That's good Shawty!