Wine and Dine Chicken
- 12 ounces sliced bell pepper
12 ounces red potatoes, unpeeled, cut in 1/2
- 3 onions, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 twig of fresh thyme
- 1 twig of fresh rosemary
- 1 twig of fresh sage
- Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub (to taste)
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 cup of white wine
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In an oven safe dish, toss potatoes, onions, bell pepper, garlic, oil, and Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub. Spread evenly.
Place chicken, skin side down, on top of vegetables and season both sides with Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub. Add fresh thyme, rosemary, and sage to dish. Pour one cup of white wine into the dish, then cover.
Roast in oven until thighs register 165 degrees 45 - 60 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through. Cook uncovered for final 10 minutes to crisp skin.
- Transfer chicken to platter or plates. Toss vegetables with pan juices, and transfer to platter or plates and serve warm (garnish with fresh parsley which is optional).