Skip to content
- 1.5 lbs chicken thighs, cooked and shredded
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans (14 oz each) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style seasoning
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Optional: Chopped cilantro and lime wedges for garnish
Preparation: Prepare all your vegetables by dicing the onion, mincing the jalapeños, and dicing the bell peppers. Shred the cooked chicken thighs.
Sauté Veggies: In a large pot over medium heat, add olive oil. Once hot, add the diced onion, garlic, and bell peppers. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
Add Spices and Jalapeños: Sprinkle in Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style seasoning. Add the minced jalapeños and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add Chicken: Add the shredded chicken into the pot and mix well to combine all the flavors.
Pour in Liquids: Add the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a simmer. Cook for about 10-15 minutes.
Add Beans and Corn: Add the drained white beans and frozen corn into the pot. Stir and let simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
Add Milk: Pour in the coconut milk and mix well. Allow the chili to cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Season: Taste the chili and add salt if necessary.
Garnish and Serve: Serve hot, garnished with chopped cilantro and lime wedges if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.