Uncle Dibbz Jerk Chicken
- 6 bone-in skin on chicken pieces
- 6 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces*
- 1/2 cup of diced red onion
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 14 cup of minced ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz Jerk Nice Spice
Place chicken pieces in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients to a food processor and plus several times to blend. Pour mixture over chicken in bowl, cover with foil. Let rest in refrigerator 3 - 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Remove chicken from marinade. Arrange pieces in a casserol dish. Bake in preheated oven until cooked through, about 45 - 50 minutes,broiling during the last few minutes to brown.
- Serve with cabbage, rice and peas.