Uncle Dibbz Breakfast Bites
- 6 eggs
- Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub to taste
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl with the veggies, cheese and Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub to taste.
- Spray a 12 capacity muffin tin with cooking oil.
- Pour the eggs into each tin, only fill each about halfway.
- Top with bacon and cheese
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the eggs are set. .
- Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!