- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 lemons sliced
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1 lb salmon fillet (skinned and pin bones removed)
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, dill, garlic, spinach, butter, feta, and Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend. Blend till smooth then set aside.
- Season the salmon fillet with Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend to taste.
- Spread mixture evenly over salmon fillets. Roll up gently and secure with toothpicks or twine if necessary.
- Preheat grill to 375ºF. Prepare charcoals for indirect grilling. Lay bed of lemon slices on the grill grates. Then lay salmon pinwheels on top of the lemons.
- Grill for 30-35 mins or until internal temperature is 130ºF. Remove and enjoy!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
I’m making this tonight for dinner. I know it will be the bomb!
I love this salmon recipe. Can it be done in the oven? Please respond.