Straight Drop Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1.5 lbs of cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups of colby jack cheese
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 cup Buffalo Wing sauce
- Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub (taste as you go)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice your onion and in a cast iron skillet sauté butter until cooked through.
- Next, add in your chicken and season with the Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub.
- Next, begin to mix in your sour cream. Once sour cream is incorporated, mix in your hot sauce and half of your shredded cheese (save the rest of the cheese to top your dish with)
- Once everything is mixed, taste for seasoning and add more as needed.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until browned. Garnish with parsley and serve with crackers, tortilla or pita chips.