Steak Rasta Pasta
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 1 boneless ribeye steak
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz Jerk Nice Spice
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- fresh parsley for garnish
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of diced red onion
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Cook pasta according to package instructions to al dente. Drain and set aside. Season both sides of ribeye steak with Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook steak until desired temperature. After 8 minutes flip steak and add butter and 1/2 of minced garlic to skillet. Baste steak with garlic butter, remove and let rest.
- Add remaining oil and cook garlic and onion until fragrant. Then add peppers until mostly tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and heavy cream and Uncle Dibbz Jerk Nice Spice. Let simmer until thickened, 5 minutes. Add Parmesan and stir until melted, then add pasta and sliced steak and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!