Steak and Eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) bone-in ribeye steak, you can also use t-bone steak, sirloin, new york strip, porterhouse, etc...
- Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- Take the steak out of the fridge and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Season the steak with Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub, and set it aside for 20 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Heat the oil in a large 12-inch cast iron skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Add steak to the hot skillet and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Remove the steak to the side and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add butter and the eggs to the skillet, and season eggs with Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub to taste. Cook eggs to your preferred doneness.
- Serve steak and eggs on a plate. That's good Shawty!