Southern Style Chili
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 lbs 90-10 ground beef
- 3/4 cup or to taste of Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style
- 1 8-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cup water
- sour cream, for topping
- sliced green onions, for topping
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
Add the ground beef and season with Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style and break into small crumbles, stirring to combine.
Cook the meat, stirring occasionally in the pan, until well-browned, about 6-8 minutes.
Add the peppers and onion, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, water and stir to combine.
Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 3 hours mixing periodically.
To serve, top with a dollop of sour cream, sliced green onions, and shredded cheddar cheese.