Skip to content
4 bone in chicken thighs
1 Tbsp. canola oil or avocado oil
3 medium carrots, sliced
4 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 a red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. of butter
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 twig of thyme
12 oz. baby white potatoes, quartered
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub to taste
- Oil then season the chicken with Uncle Dibbz Durrty Bird Rub to taste.
- Heat oil in a dutch oven over high heat. Add chicken and until brown on all sides, about 6 minutes total. Transfer to a plate.
- Add butter to the dutch oven followed by the peppers, celery, and onion. Cook, stirring often, until onions begin to soften, about 4-5 minutes. Whisk in flour followed by 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Return chicken thighs and bring to a boil, Add thyme then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 25 minutes, covered.
- Add potatoes and carrots uncovered until potatoes are tender, about 18-20 minutes. Stir in parsley and serve in a bowl.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.