Shrimp Boil Foil Pack
- 2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 smoked andouille sausages, thinly sliced
- 4 ears corn, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 lb. red potatoes, chopped into 1-in pieces
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Seafood Boil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
Boil potatoes and corn on the stove for 15 minutes. Seat aside to cool for 10 minutes.
Heat oven or grill to 425°F.
Place potatoes and corn in a large bowl with remaining ingredients, except for lemon and parsley. Toss to coat.
Set out 1 large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Dump potato, shrimp, sausage and corn mixture onto the foil. Fold and crimp all edges of foil for a leak-proof packet.
Place foil packet on grill or in oven for 20-25 minutes, until shrimp is cooked, sausage is heated through and vegetables are tender.
To serve, carefully open foil packet and garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges. That's good Shawty!