Skip to content
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Uncle Dibbz BeBe's Salt Free
1 of each red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup of asparagus chopped
- 1 cup of onion chopped
- In a large wok or skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and season to taste with Uncle Dibbz BeBe's Salt Free. Cook until pink, 5 minutes, then remove from skillet.
- In same wok add garlic and onion and cook until fragrant. Then add bell peppers and asparagus. Add seasoning to veggies and cook until soft, 6 minutes.
- Return shrimp to wok and cook until heated through, 2 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with a low sodium soy sauce (optional).
Step by Step Video
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.