Shrimp and Spinach Pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub (to taste)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 7 oz baby spinach
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 lb pasta, cooked
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large pan, heat the butter over medium-high heat until browned.
- Toss in the shrimp and season with Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub. Sear just until pink on both sides. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Sauté the garlic until fragrant, 25-30 seconds. Add in the spinach and stir until it begins to wilt.
- Pour in the heavy cream and stir the pot to combine. Let the sauce come to a simmer and reduce until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Toss in the pasta, sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle in the parsley and add the shrimp back to the pot. Toss until everything has warmed through.
- Remove from heat and serve. Top with fresh parsley. That's good Shawty!