Salt Free Roasted Pasta Sauce
@uncledibbz 🍝 Ditch the jar, we’re making salt-free pasta sauce from scratch! 🍅 Elevate your meal without the sodium 🧂🚫 Get my recipe below ⬇️ or on uncledibbz.com [Link in Bio] Ingredients • 4 tomatoes • 2 red bell peppers • 2 onions • Some garlic • Rosemary, thyme • Olive oil • BeBe’s Salt-Free Seasoning [link in bio] • 190g pasta of your choice • Freshly chopped chives and cheese (Optional) Instructions 1. Preheat oven to 320°F. 2. Toss tomatoes, red bell peppers, onions, and garlic in olive oil and BeBe’s Salt-Free Seasoning [link in bio]. Roast for 40 minutes. 3. Boil your pasta until al dente. 4. Blend the roasted veggies until smooth. 5. Combine sauce and pasta. Adjust seasoning as needed. 6. Optional: Top with freshly chopped chives and cheese. #UncleDibbz #ThatsGoodShawty #lowsodium #diet #diabetes #homemade #pasta #sauce #vegan #vegetarian #healthy #organic #wellness #garden #highbloodpressure#BNhighbloodpressure ♬ original sound - Uncle Dibbz 🍴
- 190g pasta of your choice
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 onions
- Some garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- BeBe's Salt-Free Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Prepare and roast vegetables with olive oil and BeBe's Salt-Free Seasoning in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Blend roasted vegetables to make the sauce.
- Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and mix well. That's good Shawty!