Salmon Veggie Kebabs
- 1.5 lb Salmon fillet, cut into cubes approximately 1-inch to 1-1/2 inch or so in size
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into rounds
- 1 small red onion, cut into squares
- Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 dill leaves
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend
- Place salmon cubes in a small bowl and add the marinade ingredients of extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, and Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend then massage to combine.
- Place peppers and onions in a large mixing bowl. Season to taste with Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub, olive oil and toss briefly. Let the fish and veggies marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Beginning with bell pepper, thread pepper, salmon and onions through skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using.)
- Heat then oil a grill pan. Arrange salmon skewers on top of the grill. Cook salmon kebobs for 2 to 3 minute then turn. Remove from grill pan and finish in oven at 350ºF until cooked to desired temperature.