Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 1/4 lbs sliced skirt steak
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/3 lb coarsely chopped provolone or mozzarella cheese
- Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile in large skillet over medium heat brown onion and green pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat. Add skirt steak and brown: approximately 5 minutes. While cooking season onions, peppers and steak with Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in heavy cream. Add chopped cheese, cover and melt cheese. Season Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub to taste.