One Pot Baked Turkey Wings
- 2 turkey wings (cut at joints)
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 Lemon
- Rosemary and Thyme
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Clean and dry turkey wings. Coat in a light layer of olive oil and then season to taste with Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub.
- Prep veggies/herbs for your roasting bed and lay them into your casserole dish or foil pan. Coat in oil and season with Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub to taste. Then arrange the turkey wings in an even layer on top. Top with lemon slices and add chicken broth to the pot. Cover and place in a 325ºF oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and uncover and place in a 375ºF oven for 1 hour. remove and strain pan drippings for gravy.