Nashville HOT Wings
- 1lb of chicken wings (sectioned)
- 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub Nashville Hot!
- Vegetable or canola oil
- Fill a frying pan halfway with oil and heat to 325°F
- Pat dry chicken wings and season with 3/4 a cup of Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub Nashville Hot!. Let wings dry brine in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, then place chicken wings into the oil.
- Once chicken has reached a temperature of 165°F, remove wings and place on a wire rack. In a medium heat safe bowl; carefully whisk in 1 cup frying oil and remaining Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub Nashville Hot!. Place wings in the hot sauce mixture bowl and toss to coat completely. Serve with celery, ranch or blue cheese. That's good Shawty!