Lemon Pepper Hot Wings
- 1lb of chicken wings (sectioned)
- 4 table spoons of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT!
- Vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup of Hot Sauce
- Fill a frying pan halfway with oil and heat to 325°F
- Pat dry chicken wings and season with 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT! then place chicken wings into the oil.
- While chicken is cooking, heat a sauce pan over medium low heat then add butter, the remaining Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT!, and hot sauce. Mix till while combined then turn off heat. Place sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Once chicken has reached a temperature of 165°F place wings into the hot sauce mixture bowl and toss to coat completely. Serve with celery, ranch or blue cheese. That's good Shawty!