Skip to content
@uncledibbz Replying to @Tash❤️ Give your salmon a taste transformation. 🤯 Marinating isn't just for chicken ya'll. Watch how Unc does it with fish 🐟 Get my recipe below ⬇️ or on uncledibbz.com [Link in Bio] 🌐 Ingredients: • 2 salmon fillets • 1/4 cup olive oil • Juice of 1 lemon • 3 garlic cloves, minced • 2 tbsp Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub [link in bio] Instructions: 1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, and Straight Drop Rub. 2. Place salmon in a dish and pour marinade over it. Let it sit for 30 mins to an hour. 3. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). 4. Place marinated salmon on a baking sheet. 5. Bake for 12-15 mins or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. 6. Enjoy your flavor-packed Lemon Herb Baked Salmon. #UncleDibbz #ThatsGoodShawty #salmon #fish #keto #lowcarb #baked #cajun #dinnerideas #foodhacks #easyrecipe #houston #foryou #viral #fyp #healthy ♬ original sound - Uncle Dibbz 🍴
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, and Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub.
- Place the salmon fillets in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the salmon. Seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the marinated salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. That's good Shawty!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.