Lean 3 Bean Turkey Chili
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 large Red Onion diced (1 cup)
- 1 large Bell Pepper diced (1 cup)
- 2 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 8 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Chicken Broth or water
- 1 15 oz can Red Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can Great Northern Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of Red Wine
- 3/4 cup or to taste of Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style
- sour cream (garnish)
- cheddar cheese (garnish)
- sliced jalapenos (garnish)
In a 5-quart pot on medium heat, heat olive oil (about 2 min)
Add ground turkey stir as needed to break apart, season with Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style and cook until it’s no longer pink.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans, garlic, onion, bell pepper and red wine; sauté until slightly tender (about 8 minutes).
Season again as needed and turn heat to med-high; bring chili to a boil for a few minutes, stirring as needed.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until chili thickens to your liking, about 3 hours, stirring as needed.