Jerk Beef Short Ribs
- 3 pounds flanken-style short ribs (short ribs cut about ¼-inch thick across the bones)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 scotch bonnet or habanero pepper
- 6 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces*
- 1/2 cup of diced red onion
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz Jerk Nice Spice
Place all of the marinade ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Reserve 1 cup for basting and pour the rest over the short ribs in a ziplock bag. Marinate for 1-2 hour in the fridge.
Set up the grill for direct cooking over medium heat. (about 350°F).
Set the short ribs on the grill over direct heat, and cook for about 4 minutes a side, until they are well browned. Baste ribs with reserved Jerk marinade while grilling. Remove ribs to a plate and let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!