Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 2-3 pounds bone-in chicken wings separated & tips removed
- 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend
Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan plus more for serving if desired
- Caesar or Ranch dressing for dipping
Preheat your oven to 400°.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with a metal baking rack.
Pat the wings dry with a paper towel. Toss in the cornstarch until they are LIGHTLY COATED. You just want a dusting of cornstarch! Season with Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend.
Place the wings in a large bowl and toss with the oil until coated.
Place the wings onto the rack, making sure they don't touch, and bake until golden and crispy, about 40-45 minutes. Flipping halfway through
Making the Sauce
Place the butter into a small saucepan and melt over medium high heat. Add in the garlic and sautee until browned. Remove from the heat.
Stir in the parsley and Parmesan. Season to taste with Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend
Place the the baked, hot chicken wings into a large bowl, then pour the sauce on top. Toss until the wings are completely coated in the sauce.
Dibbz Tip: Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese and serve with Ranch or Caesar dressing!