Garlic Butter Steak and Potato Bites
- 1.5 lbs. ribeye steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 rustic potato, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of fresh chopped parsley
- In a small bowl, add potatoes, soak in water for 15-30 mins and set aside.
- Rub 1 tablespoon of oil into steak cubes and season with Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub to taste.
- Heat a large skillet to med-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan. Immediately add in the steak and sear both sides of each cube for 2-3 minutes. Remove the steak from the pan and set on a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add 2 tablespoon of butter to pan. Season the potatoes with Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub to taste and saute until browned and cooked through, around 10-15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, add steak back to the pan and stir everything together. Cook another 1-2 minutes, Garnish with parsley and serve. That's good Shawty!