Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1 lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley (flat or curly leaf)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend
In a bowl, stir together butter, garlic, and Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend.
- In a large cast iron skillet or oven safe pan arrange shrimp in a cricle/pinwheel.
- Pour butter mixture over the shrimp and brush evenly on the shrimp.
- Bake at 250ºF for 25 mins. Top with lemon and fresh parsley.