- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of yellow mustard
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend
- 4 cups canola oil
- 2 pounds of Guidry's Catfish Fillets
- Cut the Guidry's Catfish Fillets into nugget size pieces.
- Combine the eggs, hot sauce, mustard and whisk them together, then set aside.
- Combine the cornmeal, flour, Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend, and set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a deep pan, warming it to 375 F.
- Working in batches, coat the catfish nuggets in the egg mixture, then dredge them in the cornmeal and flour mixture.
- Fry the breaded nuggets for 3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Repeat until all catfish nuggets are fried, adding oil to the pan when needed. Serve with lemon wedges.
*This post is a paid promotion