Durtty Bird Buffalo Wings (Naked)
- 1 bottle of buffalo wing sauce
- 1lb of chicken wings (sectioned)⠀
- 1 stick of melted butter⠀
- 2 cups of Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub ⠀
- 6 to 8 cups of Canola oil⠀ ⠀
- Parsley for garnish
1. Heat oil in a large pot to 330°F
2. Wash and clean chicken wings then pat dry. Coat with oil.
3. Season chicken with Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub ⠀
4. Fry chicken in the hot oil for 8-10 minutes or internal temp is 165ºF.
5. While chicken is cooking grab a bowl and mix butter and buffalo wing sauce
6. Once chicken has reached a temperature of 1605F place wings on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes then toss in the wings sauce mixture.
7. Plate and garnish with parsley. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce. Enjoy!