Crispy Lime Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz Texas Bussin BBQ Rub
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 chicken thighs , bone-in
- 1 lime , cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons cilantro , chopped
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 habanero pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
Add olive oil and Uncle Dibbz Texas Bussin BBQ Rub, rubbing it into chicken. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the chicken
Place chicken in baking dish and roast for 45 minutes.
When serving, and garnish with fresh cut lime.
Combine all ingredients in a blender process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken or use as a dipping sauce.