Crispy Fried Turkey Wings
- 2 large turkey wings (cut at the joints)
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub (to taste)
- Yellow Mustard
- Peanut Oil
- Parsley for garnish
- Place cut turkey wings into a bowl. Cover with mustard and season with Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub. Massage the seasoning into the wings and place to the side.
- In another bowl add flour and more Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub, then mix.
- Dredge the turkey wings in the seasoned flour and set aside on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350ºF and fry turkey wings until they reach an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Garnish with parsley and serve. That's good Shawty!