Creamy Veggie Pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 packed cup leafy greens (spinach, kale, salad leaves)
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh string beans
- 1.5 cups pasta water
- 1 tbsp of Uncle Dibbz BeBe's Salt Free
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cups of pasta
- While pasta is cooking. Steam the florets for a few minutes (you can also roast or boil them if you prefer) until slightly soft but still vibrant green.
- Drain broccoli and add veggies + remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes until silky smooth (add more pasta water if necessary).
- Pour generously over your favorite pasta and top with Uncle Dibbz BeBe's Salt Free to taste, and cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!