Creamy Parmesan Chicken with Spinach and Tomato
- 3 boneless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cups spinach
1. Season chicken breasts with Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until browned. Once done and no longer pink, transfer grilled chicken breasts to a plate and set aside.
3. To make the creamy Parmesan sauce, add the remaining butter to the same pan. Cook onion, garlic, and tomatoes. Add chicken broth, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese and mix to combine until smooth while simmering for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add spinach to the mixture and continue cooking until wilted. Add the chicken breasts back to the pan and reheat for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley. Enjoy!