Copycat Cincinnati Skyline Chili
@uncledibbz CINCY CHILI 🏈 #UncleDibbz #cincinnati #chili #bengals #joeburrow #nfl #superbowl #rams #la #fyp #foryou #viral #recipe #howto #SoFiBreakUpChallenge ♬ Trap, hip hop, dark beat ♪(963369) - Ninja_Muzik_Tokyo
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup of Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style
- 1 large onion, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups of beef broth
1 ounce unsweetened or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Cooked spaghetti noodles
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped white or yellow onion
In a large Dutch oven or pan, add the onion and season with Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style.
Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and chocolate to the Dutch oven and stir well to combine. Add beef broth and break up the meat into very fine pieces until you essentially have a slurry of meat water.
Turn the heat on to medium-high. Bring the chili to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1-2 hours until thick, stirring occasionally.
Taste and adjust seasoning by adding more Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style. Refrigerate overnight and reheat the next day, or enjoy immediately.
Serve over cooked spaghetti or hot dogs with your desired toppings. That's good Shawty!