• 1 Whole Chicken, spatchcocked
• Cilantro for garnish
• 1 Onion
• 3 Limes, sliced
• Durtty Bird Rub
• 2 tbsp of Cilantro
• 1/2 cup of Lime Juice
• 1/4 cup of Chicken Broth
• 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
1. In a blender, add all ingredients for marinade then add Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub (season to taste) blend thoroughly. Add chicken to a foil tray or plastic bag, add marinade and set in fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Set your oven to 375F.
3. In a roasting dish, create a bed of lime circles for the chicken to lay on skin side up. Top with sliced onion and left over marinade.
4. Cover the dish with foil and add to the oven for 2 hours. With 15 minutes remaining remove foil to brown skin.
5. Once chicken is done, pull off and rest for 5 minutes. Top with cilantro and enjoy!
How much garlic, thyme, and seasoning to use?