- 2 lbs Skirt Steak, pounded thin
- 3/4 cup of Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin strips
- 6 slices Monterey jack cheese, halved
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/2 cup of spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups of raw spinach
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- On a large cutting board, pound the skirt steak to 1/4 inch thick. Spread spicy brown mustard over the steak. Top with Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub and rub it in. Add the vegetables, top with cheese and roll up tightly. Cut the roll in half and skewer ever inch and then slice between skewers.
- Grill until steak is done to your liking and the cheese is melted, 5-8 minutes per side. Enjoy