Skip to content
- 1Lb. of ground beef/Chuck
Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style (to taste)
- 1/2 large chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 bundle of chopped Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeno Peppers (chopped) Leave seeds for more heat
- 8 oz. Monterey or Pepper Jack Cheese (cut into cubes)
- 10 oz. of Velveeta Cheddar (cut into cubes)
- 1 can diced Tomatoes & Green Chilis (Rotel)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- In a cast iron skillet, brown beef and add Uncle Dibbz Big Chili Style to taste or at least 1/2 a cup of the seasoning. Once cooked move to a corner of the skillet.
- Place all remaining ingredients into the skillet.
- Pre-heat your oven to 300°F. Once oven is heated place skillet inside the oven for 30 mins to allow everything to melt.
- Once melted, stir together to combine the ingredients well. Place back into the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and serve with tortilla chips!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.