Cast Iron Mac & Cheese
- 1 box of macaroni (16oz)
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 4 cups of milk
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (DO NOT use pre-shredded cheese)
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded colby jack cheese
- Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend (Original) to taste
- Boil macaroni to al dente then drain.
- Melt butter over medium heat in cast iron skillet.
- Gradually add flour and stir it to make a paste.
- Slowly add milk while stirring to prevent lumps.
- Add Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend (Original), season to taste.
- Gradually add sharp cheddar cheese while stirring to melt to make a creamy sauce. Adjust cheese and butter to taste.
- Drop pasta in 2-3 batches at a time into skillet, mixing it with cheese sauce so that it's well combined. Add 1/2 cup each of colby jack and mozzarella and combine.
- Cover the top of the macaroni completely with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes.
- Let rest for 20 minutes before serving. That's good Shawty!