Carrot Cake Smoothie
@uncledibbz Check out my guilt-free indulgence - Carrot Cake Smoothie! 🥕🍰 It’s got all the flavors you love, with carrots, green apples, mango, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, and yogurt. Taste the magic and feel good about it! 🌱 #Smoothie #Healthy #healthiswealth #vegan #wellness #remedy #diabetes #easyrecipe #fyp #foryou #viral #UncleDibbz #ThatsGoodShawty ♬ original sound - Uncle Dibbz 🍴
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Uncle Dibbz Vital Spice Daily Blend
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Add 1 cup of chopped carrots, 1 chopped green apple, 1/2 cup of chopped mango, 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of Uncle Dibbz Vital Spice Daily Blend, and 1/2 cup yogurt to a blender.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- If the consistency is too thick, add some water or ice to thin it out.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass. That's good Shawty!
Health Benefits: This smoothie provides a delicious way to enjoy the health benefits of carrots, which are high in beta-carotene and vitamin A, both of which can help support healthy eyesight. Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C, while mangoes are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene. Apple cider vinegar has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and cinnamon can help regulate blood sugar levels.