Cajun Seafood Spaghetti (Propose to Me Pasta)
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 lb mixed seafood (shrimp, scallops, crab meat, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Uncle Dibbz Delta Dust seasoning
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, chopped basil and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the mixed seafood to the skillet. Season with Uncle Dibbz Delta Dust to taste and cook for 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Remove the seafood from the skillet and set aside.
- Pour in the white wine and let it simmer for 2 minutes, allowing the alcohol to cook off.
- Stir in the heavy cream, butter, Uncle Dibbz Delta Dust seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and cooked mixed seafood to the skillet. Toss everything together until well coated with the sauce.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy the flavorful Seafood Spaghetti. That's good Shawty!