Cajun Salmon and Shrimp Salad
- 1 lb boneless and skinless salmon filet, cut into 2 fillets
- 1/2 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend, to taste
- 6 cups of baby spinach or romaine lettuce
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- Italian salad dressing
Season both sides of salmon fillets and shrimp with Uncle Dibbz King Creole Blend, season to taste.
Heat 1/2 Tbsp oil in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add salmon, shrimp and cook 3-4 minutes per side or until golden and cooked through. Remove salmon and shrimp to a plate and set aside to cool to room temperature.
Arrange salad ingredients in the salad bowl: spinach, bell peppers, red onion, and sliced avocados. Drizzle with salad dressing and toss to combine. Divide between 4 plates and top each plate with salmon and shrimp. That's good Shawty!