Burger Baby Sliders
- 2 lbs of ground beef or turkey
- 8 slices of cheese
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- KING'S HAWAIIAN rolls
- 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1/2 cup of spicy brown mustard
- Season your meat with Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub and separate into two large 1lb patties. Place patties on 2 separate oven safe trays, make patties as flat as possible.
- Heat oven to 350ºF and place burger patties in oven for 25 minutes or till desired doneness.
- Slice rolls through the center to create a large top and bottom bun. Lightly butter the top of the bun and place butter side down in a medium high skillet for 30-45 secs or until bun is toasted.
- For burger sauce, grab a medium size bowl. Then add mayo and spicy brown mustard and mix well.
- Remove burgers from oven and place 4 slices of cheese covering each patty. Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove cheeseburgers from oven then spread burger sauce on bottom bun.
- Place 1 patty on bottom bun then add 1 cup of lettuce to top of patty. Repeat with remaining patty and lettuce.
- Place top bun on over the burgers then slice into 9 equal burger sliders.
- Use remaining burger sauce for dipping. Enjoy!