BBQ Beef Ribs
@uncledibbz Juicy BEEF Ribs 🍖 Fall-off-the-bone Guarenteed everytime 👍🏾 Oven + Grill recipe on uncledibbz.com [Link in Bio] #UncleDibbz #ThatsGoodShawty #bbq #texas #beefribs #ribs #easyrecipe #keto #cooking #fyp #foryou #viral ♬ original sound - Uncle Dibbz 🍴
- 2 racks of beef ribs
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat your oven to 275°F (135°C) r preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Place the beef ribs on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, bone side down. Pat the ribs dry with a paper towel then rub with olive oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle the Uncle Dibbz Texas Steak Rub evenly over both sides of the ribs, pressing it into the meat to adhere.
- Add apple cider vinegar to the bottom on the sheet and cover ightly with another layer of aluminum foil to create a sealed packet.
- Bake the ribs in the preheated oven for 2.5 to 3 hours, or until the meat is tender and easily pulls away from the bone.
- Remove the top layer of foil and brush the ribs generously with barbecue sauce.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400°F (200°C) and return the ribs to the oven, uncovered, for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce is sticky and caramelized.
- If using the grill:
- Place the ribs directly on the preheated grill grates, bone side down.
- Grill the ribs over medium heat for approximately 2 to 2.5 hours, or until the meat is tender and easily pulls away from the bone.
- Flip the ribs occasionally and monitor the heat to prevent burning.
- During the last 15 minutes of grilling, brush the ribs generously with barbecue sauce, allowing it to caramelize.
- Remove the ribs from the oven or grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving. Cut the racks into individual ribs and serve with additional barbecue sauce on the side. That's good Shawty!