Baked Lemon Pepper Wet Wings
- 1lb of chicken wings (sectioned)⠀
- 1 stick of melted butter⠀
- 2 cups of Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT! Seasoning⠀
- Canola oil⠀
- 1 Lemon ⠀
- Parsley for garnish ⠀
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Wash and clean chicken wings then pat dry. Then coat chicken in canola oil.
3. Season chicken with 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT!
4. Place chicken on a oven safe pan and into the oven for 45 mins.
5. While chicken is cooking grab a bowl and mix butter, remaining seasoning, and juice of half a lemon together. Set aside.
6. Once chicken has reached a temperature of 170°F place wings into the sauce mixture bowl and toss to coat completely. Garnish with parsley.
7. Plate and squeeze remaining lemon juice on the wings. Enjoy!