Atlanta Lemon Pepper Wet!
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Wash and clean chicken wings then pat dry. Then coat chicken in canola oil.
4. Place chicken on a oven safe pan and into the oven for 45 mins.
5. While chicken is cooking grab a bowl and mix butter, remaining seasoning, and juice of half a lemon together. Set aside.
6. Once chicken has reached a temperature of 170°F place wings into the sauce mixture bowl and toss to coat completely. Garnish with parsley.
7. Plate and squeeze remaining lemon juice on the wings. Enjoy!