Baked Atlanta Lemon Pepper Wet!
- 1lb of chicken wings (sectioned)
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 cups of Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT! or MILD Seasoning
- Canola oil
- 1 Lemon
- Parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Wash and clean chicken wings then pat dry. Then coat chicken in canola oil.
3. Season chicken with 1 cup of Uncle Dibbz Atlanta Lemon Pepper HOT! or MILD
4. Place chicken on a oven safe pan and into the oven for 45 mins.
5. While chicken is cooking grab a bowl and mix butter, remaining seasoning, and juice of half a lemon together. Set aside.
6. Once chicken has reached a temperature of 170°F place wings into the sauce mixture bowl and toss to coat completely. Garnish with parsley.
7. Plate and squeeze remaining lemon juice on the wings. Enjoy!
I just tried this recipe last night. It was off de change. Love it. Thanks man love all your seasoning.🤙🏿