Baked Lemon Herb Catfish
- 4 catfish fillets
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Uncle Dibbz Delta Dust seasoning
- Lemon slices (for garnish)
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, minced garlic, fresh parsley, and Uncle Dibbz Delta Dust seasoning.
- Place the catfish fillets in the prepared baking dish and pour the lemon marinade over them, ensuring the fillets are evenly coated. Let them marinate for about 15-20 minutes to infuse the flavors.
- Once marinated, transfer the baking dish to the preheated oven.
- Bake the catfish for about 15-20 minutes or until the fillets are opaque and easily flake with a fork.
- Remove the catfish from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve the Lemon Herb Catfish with your choice of side dishes, such as steamed vegetables or a fresh salad. That's good Shawty!