3 Step Baked Buffalo Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub
- 1 cup of Buffalo Wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). In a large bowl, stir in baking powder and Uncle Dibbz Durtty Bird Rub until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Bake on a baking rack for 1 hour, or until golden brown and crispy, flipping every 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine buffalo sauce then stir in chicken wings until fully coated. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. That's good Shawty!