Creamy Mac & Cheese
- 1 box of macaroni
- 2 tablespoons of Flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub to taste
- 2 eggs beaten
- Boil pasta to al dente then drain.
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Gradually add flour and stir it to make a paste.
- Slowly add milk while stirring to prevent lumps.
- Add Uncle Dibbz Straight Drop Rub, season to taste.
- Gradually add cheese while stirring to melt to make a creamy sauce. Adjust cheese and butter to taste.
- Once creamy, add beaten eggs and stir quickly.
- Pour pasta in a baking dish.
- Pour cream sauce on pasta. Make sure sauce completely covers pasta
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Remove foil the last 10 minutes to brown.
- Let rest for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!